Data Analyst - Pensions
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 328118/001
Location: United Kingdom
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
Contract details: none
Salary: £400 to £450 - none
Data Analyst - Pensions, Wealth, Life, Insurance - Data Quality A Leading Financial Service are looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst; with specific experienced and knowledge ofData Analyst - Pensions, Wealth, Life, Insurance - Data Quality
A Leading Financial Service are looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst; with specific experienced and knowledge of working with pensions or (wealth, insurance, investments) from a data quality point of view.
- Breaking down data brick by brick in order to improve structure and process
- Sharing useful ideas and challenging other members of the project - in order to achieve best practise
- Getting to the Root cause of any issues that may arise - finding and correcting in order for data improvement.
- Effective problem solver, responding well to changing business needs
Skills and Experiences.
- Specific experience around Data Improvement and Data Quality initiatives
- Minimum 5 years of working as a Data Analyst - ideally with knowledge around pensions
- Defined Contributions knowledge - desirable -awareness of industry development s and changes and updates in pensions
- Any regulatory knowledge would be useful
- Data cleansing in a Financial Services business would also be positive
- Knowledge of Aires Calculator would be a plus but not necessary