IT / Infrastructure
Data Integration Lead
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 340953/001
Location: United Kingdom
Contract: Full-Time PERMANENT position
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Data Integration Lead- £45K to £55K – Central London – Requiring StrData Integration Lead- £45K to £55K - Central London - Requiring Strong leadership skill with experience in large scale legacy to SAP migrations as well substantial non-SAP, SQL based migrations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a brand recognised worldwide to design, plan and manage the migration of data from legacy systems to the to-be solution design, leading a team of work stream data leads (SAP, Contracts & Royalties) and a shared data resource pool.
* Strong leadership, team management and organisation skills;
* Experience of developing connections and influence with a cross-section of key stakeholders across a business to achieve optimal system design;
* Deep Data Migration / ETL approach skills and experience
* Experience of facilitating Requirements Gathering Workshops and Proof of Concept workshops to develop and sign-off solutions;
* Able to lead, organise and report holistically across multiple system migrations that include a large-scale legacy-to-SAP migration as well as substantial non-SAP, SQL-based migrations
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Strong understanding of the business, process requirements and an ability to advise on best practice based on experience across organisations and industries; and
* Strong understanding of finance implementation considerations
If you're an experienced Data Integration Specialist with a track record of leading major data migration projects, apply now.
(Please be aware this is initially a 12 month FTC)