IT / Infrastructure
F5 - Network Security - Application Delivery
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 338155/001
Location: London - City
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
F5 - Network Security Analyst - Application Delivery A Leading FinF5 - Network Security Analyst - Application Delivery
A Leading Financial Services Business are looking to hire an F5 - Network Security Analyst - Application Delivery Engineer.
The Senior Application Delivery (Network Security) Analyst role sits in the Security Integration team within Global Communication Services.
The team is responsible for providing Level 2 (Service Owner) support for Application Delivery
* Load Balancing and Content Delivery Network (CDN), Domain Name System (DNS) as well as drive the Web Application Firewall (WAF) cyber security initiatives for the business.
Our team is the primary interface with Business and Service Partners for service fulfillment.
As well, we interface with Operations for incident management (Level 1 support), Security Engineering and Network Engineering for enhancements/features and implementing the firm's network roadmap and strategy (Level 3 support) and Security Operations, whereby assisting with threat intelligence, Network Security, threat mitigation and prevention.
You will partner across IT and with enterprise business line(s) to assess, research, and analyse business, technical and network needs in order to resolve business systems issues by recommending technology solutions that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs.
Emphasis is split between design, consulting, and implementation.
Purpose of your Role:
* Setup F5 Load Balancer and DNS HW within our UK DataCenter.
* Operationalize F5 Load Balancer and DNS InfoBlox equipment
* Work closely with design and architecture team to ensure that F5 Load Balancers and DNS equipment are setup according to best practices with redundancy.
* Provide production support for issues related to F5 Load Balancers and DNS equipment.
* Migrate applications from legacy equipment / datacenter to new hardware in UK.
* Provide second level support to operation teams, as well as business/service partners.
* Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
* Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close.
* Resolves Incidents in partnership with Network operations and support teams.
* Ensures adequate technical documentation and training material.
* At least 5 years' experience in one of following
* Network Security, Load Balancing, Content Delivery Network, Web Application Firewall, and DNS
* In depth and current technical knowledge of IP Internetworking and the security exposures and mitigating designs and processes associated with them. Thorough understanding of traditional and next generation network security technologies.
* Experience in network security technology - Basic understanding of networking fundamentals
* Basic understanding of security exposures and mitigating designs
* IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements - ITIL
* LSS Certification
* F5 101, 201 certification
* DNS Certification - CISSP