IT / Infrastructure
Java Developer in Test (Test Automation Developer)
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 342031/001
Location: London - City
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
Salary: £400 to £450
Java Developer in Test (Test Automation Developer) sought by leadingJava Developer in Test (Test Automation Developer) sought by leading telecoms organisation based in central London.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
* Experienced programmer in Java (1.8+ preferred), APIs (i.e. REST), Maven, Javadoc, JUnit/Test NG.
* Experience using 3rd party Java libraries (i.e. apache software - apache poi, http components, etc.).
* Knowledge of advanced OO principles (i.e. Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism, and Concurrency).
* Experience in software architecture, algorithm design and design patterns.
* Experience in one or more from the following - Selenium (Grid/Hub/Standalone), Appium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Gherkin, Docker, Surefire reports.
* Experience with test automation principles/ framework development.
* Networking concepts and application.
* Familiarity with Linux systems (CentOS/Ubuntu).
* Have previously used Git source control (Github).
* Ability to communicate ideas, progress, and be able to explain code and logic effectively.
Please apply for further details or call on 02073331525.
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking