Accounting & Finance
Network Engineer - £50K - London
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 336596/001
Location: United Kingdom
Contract: Full-Time PERMANENT position
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Network Engineer – £50K – London – required with strong experience oNetwork Engineer - £50K - London - required with strong experience on Multiple sites, LAN/WLAN/WAN, Data Centre, Security and Cisco to join one of the world's largest media agencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer to be involved in my clients global MPLS network project, covering the physical delivery and ongoing support to my clients global branches, network systems, applications and overall solutions. As the Network Engineer you will work collaboratively in the projects team for the MPLS service provider as a Network SME to help deliver on the designed solutions.
This will include reviewing high and low-level network designs for each branch. To be considered you will ideally have experience in the following:
* Taking technical ownership on projects to ensure network solutions meet the branches' requirements
* Be a network technical adviser and escalation point to support and advice on recommendations both internally and externally
* Technical background with LAN, WLAN, WAN, Data Centre and Security networking in particular with the CISCO products
* CCNP level in Routing and Switching or have the equivalent experience.
* Contributing to Design and implementation of enterprise wireless environment including CISCO Aironet and Meraki.
* Understanding of network security principles and technologies such as SonicWall, Cisco Meraki, HP Nexus
Any candidates with experience of cloud architectures such as AWS will be beneficial. If you have the above and have experience in a client focused environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills then apply now for immediate consideration! (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 1 YEAR INITIAL FTC)