Secretarial & PA
PA to CEO
Ref. No.: HO 17412
Location: London - West End
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a Private Equity company based in the heart of Mayfair as a PA to the Chief Executive Officer. You will be supporting the Chief Executive Officer on a 1:1 basis. Supporting the CEO you will have full management of diaries, inboxes, complex travel management and management and meeting scheduling as well as dictation and some personal tasks.
If you pride yourself on being able to adapt to new working styles, and sometimes demanding personalities then this could be your opportunity to demonstrate.
To be considered for the role you will ideally have experience within Private Equity or the Financial Services industry and worked at senior level and looking for that next step to support at board level.
You will preferably have:
· Significant previous experience working in a demanding personal assistant position is essential, ideally within the financial sector
· High degree of professionalism, proven ability to work in complete confidence and operate with complete discretion at all times
· Excellent organisational skills
· Able to prioritise effectively in a busy environment, able to multi-task and respond to new tasks in an organised and effective manner
· Able to work to tight deadlines and to manage the expectations of others effectively
· Able to deal with high volumes of work whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy with strong attention to detail
· Takes ownership of tasks and will pro-actively take the initiative for new tasks and anticipate needs
· Willingness to assist others and have a good flexible approach. Good team player
· Flexibility to work over and beyond 'job description'
· Prepared to work outside normal business hours if required
· Proactive, able to work on own initiative
· Level headed with a calm manner
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages at advanced level (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Excellent organisational and time management skills- able to effectively prioritise multiple tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication and effective interpersonal skills
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates.
Tay Associates Ltd - Permanent and Temporary Recruitment Business
'Making do won't do, personally or professionally.'