IT / Infrastructure
Senior Network Security Analyst
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 338142/001
Location: London - City
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
Salary: £320 to £424
Senior Network Security Analyst A global bank are looking for a Senior Network Security Analyst to set up F5 Load Balancers and DNS InfoBlox equipment within their datacenters.Senior Network Security Analyst
A global bank are looking for a Senior Network Security Analyst to set up F5 Load Balancers and DNS InfoBlox equipment within their datacenters.
What will you do?
* Setup F5 Load Balancer and DNS HW within UK DataCenter.
* Operationalize F5 Load Balancer and DNS InfoBlox equipment
* Work closely with design and architecture team to ensure that F5 Load Balancers and DNS equipment are setup according to best practices with redundancy.
* Provide production support for issues related to F5 Load Balancers and DNS equipment.
* Migrate applications from legacy equipment / datacenter to new hardware in UK.
* Provide second level support to operation teams, as well as business/service partners.
* Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies.
* Effectively communicates and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close.
* Resolves Incidents in partnership with Network operations and support teams.
* Ensures adequate technical documentation and training material.
* At least 5 years' experience in one of following - Network Security, Load Balancing, Content Delivery Network, Web Application Firewall, and DNS
* In depth and current technical knowledge of IP Internetworking and the security exposures and mitigating designs and processes associated with them. Thorough understanding of traditional and next generation network security technologies.
* Experience in network security technology
* Basic understanding of networking fundamentals
* Basic understanding of security exposures and mitigating designs
* IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements
* LSS Certification
* F5 101, 201 certification
* DNS Certification - CISSP