Accounting & Finance
Senior UI Designer - Gaming - £50K
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 339709/001
Location: London - City
Contract: Full-Time PERMANENT position
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Senior UI Designer - Gaming - £50K My client in the gaming sector is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join it's team!Senior UI Designer - Gaming - £50K
My client in the gaming sector is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join it's team!
The UI Designer will be an integral part of the UI team and will be required to produce first class interfaces for all our products. The role will also involve liaising with representatives from different departments in order to generate strong GUI concepts and ideas culminating in the delivery of accurate and effective production across all our platforms. Highly creative with a strong attention to detail, the ability to produce high quality interface designs.
Production of high quality design work for all my client's products mainly focused on Graphical User Interface
Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic design content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts, working from an initial brief to final sign off.
Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform role
Establish visual creative direction for our digital products and help maintain consistent brand identity
Produce concepts and design ideation that drive reach, engagement and monetization
Provide substantiation to client for UX/UI design proposals though data, expert analysis and feedback
Design the look and feel and experience of our products
Work effectively with a cross-functional team (product, UX, marketing, development) to deliver products to market
Stay fully abreast through research of online design trends, technologies and competitor activity
Maintain live projects and keep the UI kit updated
A natural eye for design, an attention to detail, and good understanding of color, composition and typography.
Create high fidelity prototypes and interactions based on existing prototyping tool
Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines set by the Design and UX Lead.
Quality check all designs and production output to ensure completed work through design reviews making sure the product is error-free, meets the brief, and achieves the desired design standards
Ensuring the effective maintenance of our apps and websites and retaining an overall awareness of all ongoing projects.
Review existing suite of products & marketing tools on a regular basis to provide recommendations & proposals for improvements in line with latest UX principles and innovation.
Act as a mentor, support, inspire and develop rising Designers to help establish a world class UI team
Skills& Experience Required:
* An extraordinary portfolio
* UI/UX expert with proven track record of developing major UK/International mobile and web site(s)
* A passion for building beautiful, seamless web experiences
* Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe CC tools
* Knowledge of the online gaming industry experience preferred although not essential
* Good influencing and facilitation skills
* Detail focused but able to see the "big picture" and maintain progress
* Ability to work independently and with key internal and external partners
* Experience with Responsive Design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
* Understanding of native mobile design for both iOS and Android
* Quick response when incorporating relevant feedback from product owners and any other design team members
* Passion for motion design especially micro interactions