IT / Infrastructure
UX Designer - Web & Mobile - £390pd
Harvey Nash Offices:
4301 Waterside Centre
Birmingham Business Park
93-95 Hanover Street
Ref. No.: 336784/001
Location: London - City
Contract: Full-Time TEMPORARY position
Salary: £350 to £390
UX Designer - Web & Mobile - £390pd My client, a famous newspaper is looking for a UX Designer to work on their website and mobile app and improve their customers experUX Designer - Web & Mobile - £390pd
My client, a famous newspaper is looking for a UX Designer to work on their website and mobile app and improve their customers experince.
You will be the lead UX resource on the project but will have the support of the wider UX&D team to work collaboratively with other UX/UI designers as well as Product Managers and Developers to create forward thinking, creative solutions to the problems that arise when working in a fast paced media company. You will be an ideas person, you will be creative with your solutions and not just copy the competition. You will need to be able to use existing UX practices, be excited by UX and Design and stay up to date with existing design trends.
* Taking onboard requirements and researching projects to help understand the problem that can feed into the final concept
* Take part in and run workshops to collaboratively concept solutions to UX problems within the product.
* Sketching, wireframing, annotating and prototyping solutions to project requirements to a high standard across mobile and desktop
* Focusing on mobile-first design thinking.
* Rapidly user testing your concepts with customers to find the problems and iterate your designs.
* Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
* Meeting deadlines that are set for the project while managing your workload.
* Varied portfolio of projects that show different types of problem solving
* Experience in UX Design best practices and a solid understanding of mobile-first design
* Comfortable working collaboratively with designers, product managers and developers
* A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
* Experience in using Design/UX software such as Sketch, Adobe CS/SS, Invision, Flinto, Axure etc. (Sketch is preferable as it is used throughout the UXD team)
* Understand the importance of user centred design and be data and customer driven.
* Be passionate about your decisions but flexible to the requirements and feedback from stakeholders and colleagues from around the business
* Be able to present back work in a clear and concise way to colleagues and stakeholders.
* Be passionate about UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and keep up to date with the latest trends and technology in the industry.
* Be an ideas person, problem solver, self motivated and a team
If you are intersted please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org